Boards & Commissions
Select from one of the listings on the left to view more information for a particular Board and Commission.
Are you interested in serving on a Board or Commission for the City of Waverly?
- Individuals serving on Boards/Commissions play an important role in advising the Council on matters of interest to our community and its future by bringing public comments and ideas to the City Staff. They also assist in policy and facility decisions to affect the quality of life of the Waverly public.
- The time commitment necessary to fulfill the obligations of the advisory board makes attendance very important.
- Majority of the commissions require applicants to reside in Waverly.
- The Mayor appoints all Board and Commission members with approval of the City Council.
- Appointees serve as unpaid volunteers.
To be considered, interested applicants may complete and submit the following form: