Moving Permit

City of Waverly Requires Permit for Moving Structures along Streets

The City requires anyone moving structures on the streets to meet minimum liability and route-mapping requirements prior to moving structures.

The Process

Moving a structure requires first consulting with Waverly Utilities, the Waverly Police Department and Waverly Public Works office and obtaining their signatures of approval on a map depicting the route.  This map needs to be submitted with the application for moving structures and turned into the Community Development office for review.

For more information, review the checklist,application and complete a map for moving structures and consult with the Community Development office prior to undertaking any action to move a structure.

A high quality of life, friendly and progressive merchants, and a college town atmosphere; this is Waverly, Iowa.