The City provides curbside collection of the following items. All of these items can be commingled together. Glass cannot by accepted by the Curbside Truck.
2018 Curbside Recycling Calendar (includes City holidays).
Printable list of recyclables.
2. Cardboard, corrugated & single-layered
3. Magazines & Slick Paper
5. Paper, white & colored
6. Phone Books
7. Plastic Containers
8. Tin Cans
Container Options For Curbside Recycling:
- Residents and businesses can continue to use the 14-18 gallon plastic totes or boxes at no additional charge. Please remember to place lids on your containers to prevent papers from blowing out and rain or snow from falling in.
- 35-gallon blue recycling container with wheels and attached lid - rents for $2.10 per month.
- 65-gallon blue recycling container with wheels and attached lid - rents for $2.10 per month.
- 95-gallon blue recycling container with wheels and attached lid - rents for $3.15 per month.
Rent a Curbside Recycling Container by calling 352-9065 or 352-6247. The 95-gallon recycling container is for rental by businesses or institutions.
Reminder: All containers (recycling and garbage) that were supplied by the City are to remain at the property address they were originally provided for.
Curbside Recycling Schedule:
Curbside recycling containers are emptied every other week (throughout the year) on your regularly scheduled garbage day. They need to be placed out for collection by 7:00 a.m.