The City provides curbside collection of the following items. All of these items can be commingled together. Glass cannot by accepted by the Curbside Truck.
2018 Curbside Recycling Calendar & 2019 Curbside Recycling Calendar (includes City holidays).
Printable list of recyclables.
2. Cardboard, corrugated & single-layered
3. Magazines & Slick Paper
5. Paper, white & colored
6. Phone Books
7. Plastic Containers
8. Tin Cans
Container Options For Curbside Recycling:
- Residents and businesses can continue to use the 14-18 gallon plastic totes or boxes at no additional charge. Please remember to place lids on your containers to prevent papers from blowing out and rain or snow from falling in.
- 35-gallon blue recycling container with wheels and attached lid - rents for $2.10 per month.
- 65-gallon blue recycling container with wheels and attached lid - rents for $2.10 per month.
- 95-gallon blue recycling container with wheels and attached lid - rents for $3.15 per month.
Rent a Curbside Recycling Container by calling 352-9065 or 352-6247. The 95-gallon recycling container is for rental by businesses or institutions.
Reminder: All containers (recycling and garbage) that were supplied by the City are to remain at the property address they were originally provided for.
Curbside Recycling Schedule:
Curbside recycling containers are emptied every other week (throughout the year) on your regularly scheduled garbage day. They need to be placed out for collection by 7:00 a.m.