Become an Ambassador!
Each month, Waverly Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors visit local businesses to present a variety of awards. Ambassadors welcome new businesses, attend ribbon cuttings, and visit business members periodically to discuss services and benefits offered through the Chamber. Members of the Waverly Chamber of Commerce may appoint one representative from their business to participating in the Ambassadors program. Contact Travis Toliver for more information.
Schedule an Ambassador Visit
The Ambassadors congratulate busineses for a variety of reasons, and offer two distinct awards:
- Progress Award - e.g., business expansion or remodel, new management, employee growth, etc.
- Dollar Award - presented to new businesses and new business owners
The Ambassadors look forward to recognizing you, and thanking you for your contributions to the community - please contact us to set up a visit today.
- Angie Daniels, Bartels Lutheran Retirement Community
- Brady Heusinkvelt, Denver Savings Bank
- Brenna Allen, Vine Valley Real Estate
- Chelsey Brace, Fidelity Bank & Trust
- Chris Miller, First Bank
- Christa Leary, CUNA Mutual
- Colleen Miller, Miller True Value
- Corrie Ramige, Waverly Health Center
- Dave Wyant, Bergan KDV
- Emiliee Nedoba, Next Generation Wireless
- Haylie Krumwiede, Bremer Brewing Co
- Jen Tatroe, Tatroe Electric Inc.
- Jenny Borwig, Group Benefits Consultant
- Jill Krall, Waverly-Shell Rock Area United Way
- John Pentecost, Fareway Stores
- Jordan Shanks, Locknet
- Kristin Vowell, Fidelity Bank & Trust
- Raj Patel, Quality Inn & Super 8 Hotels
- Tiffany Schrage, Waverly Chamber of Commerce
- Travis Toliver, Waverly Chamber of Commerce