Become A Business Member
Download our 2021 Membership Benefits Brochure
Download our 2021 Membership Investment Form
It is an exciting time to be a member of the Waverly Chamber of Commerce. This year marks our 84th year as a Chamber and our 32nd year as a Main Street Iowa community. As we embark on 2021, we are committed to shaping the cultural and economic vibrancy of our community. Some key areas of focus are listed below.
- Each year, members receive a free website listing in addition to free listings in three major publications with a total distribution of 32,500+. In addition, members receive invites to exclusive networking events such as the Annual Chamber Awards Celebration, Chamber Golf Outing, Waverly Connected, Learn Over Lunch, Chamber After Hours and the popular Vines & Steins event.
- Quarterly Waverly Connected morning networking events return in 2020; providing opportunities for members to come together and expand their network of colleagues and future clients while updates are given by Chamber and Economic Development leaders. Hosting a Waverly Connected is a great way to bring more exposure to your business and can be requested by contacting the Chamber office. Waverly Connected is a highlight on the Chamber calendar for most members and a “Must Attend” for all who want to further their businesses exposure and contacts.
- Chamber After Hours will continue in 2020. Hosting a Chamber After Hours event is another great way to bring more exposure to your business and can be requested by contacting the Chamber office.
- Waverly Chamber’s business education program, Learn Over Lunch, will continue in 2020. This series of trainings will cover a broad range of topics focused to enhance you, your employees and your business overall. If your company is struggling in a particular area, this event may be the help you have been looking for. In addition, if your business would like to host or present, this is the perfect way of exposing your brand or product even further into the Waverly business community. Contact the Chamber office to participate.
Main Street Program
- Waverly is proud to call itself a Main Street community in Iowa which comes with several opportunities for grants and State funding for building restoration and renovations within Waverly’s Main Street District.
Tourism & Quality of Life
- The Waverly Chamber of Commerce brings together the spirit of the city and directs it into useful and constructive channels, promoting progress through unity. Through cultural events such as Art Walk, Concerts in Kohlmann, and Christmas Greetings on Main, the Chamber continues to produce and promote community wide activities and events, attracting more visitors to our city with each passing year.
We thank you for your continued membership and support. We look forward to working with you for years to come.
Don Meyer, Wartburg College Chris Knudson, Wartburg College
2020 Chamber Board Chair Membership & Marketing Chair