You can now print from many types of WiFi-enabled devices at the Waverly Public Library.
From your tablet, laptop, smartphone, or other device:
Note: These steps will only work if you are connected to the Library's WiFi connection. See your device's manual for instructions on connecting to a public WiFi connection.
1. While at the Waverly Public Library, connect to the WavLib1 wireless connection on your device.
2. Click Continue on the agreement page.
a. If the agreement page does not automatically come up, then launch an Internet browser on your device, go to waverlyia.com/library. Once that page loads, click Continue (which is a very small button near the bottom) on the agreement page.
3. Open an Internet browser on your device and go to http://wirelessprint.waverlyia.library.
4. Type in your library card number in the Patron ID field and tap OK.
5. You are now connected to the Library's wireless print server.
6. Open the document you want to print.
Note: See your device's manual for instructions on printing.
7. When printing, choose the BlackPrinter for black and white printing, which is $0.10 per page or ColorPrinter for color printing, which is $0.50 per page.
Note: Your print job must be picked up before the end of the day or our system will delete it and it will not be available to print any longer.
A librarian will need to print out your print job for you and bring it to you. Call us or come through the drive up for assistance!
Print service link: http://wirelessprint.waverlyia.library