The Waverly Public Library offers interlibrary loan services.
If you need an item that the library does not own you may request to have it sent from another library. Use this form to request items or contact the Information Desk, (319) 352-1223.
Please keep in mind when ordering interlibrary loans:
- Each request costs $2.00 to help offset postage costs, paid upon picking up the item.
- Requests can take up to a few weeks to arrive at the library.
- There is a limit of three ILL requests per patron at a time.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 for the first day and $0.25 for each day after.
- There is a $5.00 Failure to Pick Up fee charged if an interlibrary loan is not picked up.
- It may not be possible to borrow items that are new (within the past 12 months). The library may consider to purchase the item instead.
- Not all requests are able to be fulfilled.
- Please direct interlibrary loan requests to the Information Desk.
- Please see the ILL Policy for more information.