If you need an item that the library does not own you may request to have it sent from another library. To request an interlibrary loan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at (319) 352-1223.
Please keep in mind when ordering interlibrary loans:
- Requests can take up to a few weeks to arrive at the library.
- There is a limit of three ILL requests per patron at a time.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per day past the due date.
- There is a $5.00 Failure to Pick Up fee charged if an interlibrary loan is not picked up.
- It may not be possible to borrow items that are new (within the past 12 months). The library may consider to purchase the item instead.
- Not all requests are able to be fulfilled.
- Please direct interlibrary loan requests to the Information Desk.
- Please see the ILL Policy for more information.