2022 Annual Awards Celebration
posted in Chamber of Commerce on April 1, 2022
Waverly, IA – The Waverly Chamber of Commerce held their 46th Annual Awards Celebration on Thursday, March 31, 2022. This year’s awards ceremony was held in the ballroom at Wartburg College’s Saemann Student Center.
Waverly Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Executive Director, Travis Toliver, welcomed around 100 attendees from Waverly’s business community to the event before introducing 2020/2021 Board Chair, Don Meyer. Meyer highlighted the chamber’s achievements over the past two years before introducing 2022 Board Chair, Chris Knudson, who spoke to the organization’s future.
Toliver than introduced the various award sponsors who presented to this year’s recipients. The award recipients are listed below, along with the award sponsors.
- Community Service Award: Sponsored by Wartburg College, presented by Wartburg College Vice President for Finance & Administration – Rich Seggerman.
2022 Recipient: Jeremy Langner
- Distinguished Non-Profit Award: Sponsored by Friends of the Family, presented by Executive Director – Ben Brustkern
2022 Recipient: The Larrabee Center
- Distinguished Small Business Award: Sponsored by Signs & Designs, presented by owner – Melissa Barber
2022 Recipient: Bo Studio. 121
- Distinguished Large Business Award: Sponsored by RADA Manufacturing, presented by RADA President – Phil Jones
2022 Recipient: United Equipment Accessories
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Sponsored by First Bank, presented by President – Steve Willemssen2022
Recipient: Dean Soash
To view more pictures of the event, visit facebook.com/WaverlyChamberofCommerce/.