Starting Service

To apply for new service, please fill out a Residential Service Application or Commercial Service Appilication and return it to City Hall at 200 1st Street NE.

Transferring Service

You may request an account transfer if you are moving to another residence within our residential service area. If you are relocating and require service at both the new and old locations while you are moving, service can be provided at both locations. Security deposits are not required for account transfers when you have established a good payment history (12 months). All past due bills must be paid before additional service is provided. Your personal residential account cannot be transferred to another person.

Stopping Service

You may request that electrical service be stopped by calling the Billing Department at (319) 352-4252. Whenever possible, we try to provide next day service, but a day or two notice is requested to assure timely response.

A high quality of life, friendly and progressive merchants, and a college town atmosphere; this is Waverly, Iowa.