The Waverly Public Library is currently suspending interlibrary loan service for the duration of our closure.
If you need an item that the library does not own you may request to have it sent from another library.
Please keep in mind when ordering interlibrary loans:
- Requests can take up to a few weeks to arrive at the library.
- There is a limit of three ILL requests per patron at a time.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per day past the due date.
- There is a $5.00 Failure to Pick Up fee charged if an interlibrary loan is not picked up.
- It may not be possible to borrow items that are new (within the past 12 months). The library may consider to purchase the item instead.
- Not all requests are able to be fulfilled.
- Please direct interlibrary loan requests to the Information Desk.
- Please see the ILL Policy for more information.