Available Services - As of November 1, 2020
- Call and email us. We are here to answer questions! (319) 352-1223 or email@example.com
- Browse the new & user-friendly online catalog.
- Pick-up at drive-through. Call ahead for books, movies, etc.
- Set up home delivery of library materials.
- Take activities-to-go.
- Print, copy, and fax in the drive-through.
- Download free digital books and audiobooks.The Libby app is our main way to access digital books.
- Stream free videos through Kanopy and Bookflix.
- Do some research with our research databases.
- Connect to the WiFi available in the parking lot.
Detailed Current Service Plan - As of November 1, 2020
The Waverly Public Library builidng is currently closed to the public. The following services are still available:
- Books and other items may be requested for drive-through pick up by calling (319) 352-1223 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a maximum of 10 items. The drive-through is open from 9 AM-4 PM, Monday-Saturday.
- A delivery of up to 10 items can be delivered right to your home. Staff will leave items in a place of your choosing (porch, inside screen door, etc.) for a completely no-contact experience. Call (319) 352-1223 to get started.
- Reference question assistance and help with online resources over the phone by calling (319) 352-1223.
- Outdoor return drops are open. Returned items are quarantined for three days before being checked in and returned to the shelf.
- Online collections and research databases are available 24/7 through our website.
- Adapted programming is available. Check the library's social media or online calendar for current offerings and information.
- Reading Challenges are periodically available through an application called Beanstack. These challenges are available for all ages, babies through adults. Visit waverlyia.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app to get started.
- Email simple documents to email@example.com to be printed and picked up through the drive-through window. Bring documents to be photocopied to the drive-through window, and we can make copies for you.
- The availability of all services remains contingent on our local area COVID-19 numbers and the safety of patrons and staff.