There's Still Time to Register for Business Workshops
posted in Economic Development on April 5, 2018
Sign up to attend a workshop next week at Cedar Falls on April 10th. Cost is $25.
Learn from Iowa small business experts.
Build your own experience through sessions like:
- Don't Make These Accounting Mistakes
- What's in a Name? Tips, Tricks, and strategies for a Successful Brand
- What Matters Most: Designing Engaging Employee Work Enivronments
- Starting with the End in Mind
- Basics of Funding your Small Business
- Thinking Like a Futurist
- Building an Authentic Brand on Social Media
- HR and Payroll Tips for Small Businesses
All sessions and lunch included for $25!
Click here to register today.
Brought to You By:
- U.S. Department of Commerce - Economic Development Administration
- IA SourceLink
- America's SBDC - University of Northern Iowa